dressing for cold weather requires some practice, but to be honest, i appreciate the challenge. getting sick of winter already? consider today's topic: the implications of layering up on tights.
|Photo via smittenbyliz.com|
- double the layers equals double the time required to make a bathroom trip.
- forgetting you must sit like a lady.
- static cling.
- tights are awesome. therefore, double tights equals double awesome. (obv.)
- extreme warmth, without the bulk.
- cozy legs provide for greater wardrobe creativity and give warm-weather clothes a longer shelf life. ...er, wear life. whatever.
- feeling like a girl at the time of year when one might feel like a frumpy broken record of those same insulated boots and jeans, again.
- one more day you can put off laundering said jeans. again.
in conclusion, it's double tights—for the win!
in other news, it seems we've been doing a lot of winning here in Wisconsin lately. if you hadn't noticed. ;)